Featuring a 5 star energy rating and coming packed with all the advanced features and functions that the Avanti® series is known for, the 2.5kW Avanti® split system heat pump is ideal for smaller rooms such as a single bedroom, guest bedroom, kid’s room or a home office.
- Modern and stylish design
- 3D Auto airflow for effective and even air distribution
- Allergen clear system to deliver odour free and allergen free air
- Energy efficient R32 refrigerant
- Optional Wi-Fi control with Wi-Fi adaptor
|Power supply||1 Phase 220~240V 50Hz|
|CapacityØ||Cooling T1||kW||2.5 (0.9~3.5)|
|Heating H1||3.2 (0.9~5.2)|
|InputØ||Cooling T1||kW||0.51 (0.18~0.88)|
|Heating H1||0.65 (0.21~1.43)|
|Max running current||A||9|
|Energy label||Cooling T1||Stars||5|
|Sound power level (JIS C9612)||Cooling(Outdoor)||dB(A)||58|
|Sound pressure level (JIS C9612)Ø||Cooling(Indoor)||dB(A)||40-31-22-19|
|Silent mode sound pressure level||Cooling(Outdoor)||dB(A)||42|
|External dimensions (HXWXD)||Indoor||mm||290x870x230|
|Refrigerant piping||Liquid line||mm||Ø6.35|
|Connection method||Flare connection|
|Pre charged to pipe length||m||15|
|Clean filter||Allergen Clear & Photocatalytic Washable Deodorizing Filter|
- Mode button to select from Cool, Heat, Dry, Auto or Fan Only
- Hi Power mode to run the unit in a boosted power mode to quickly achieve the desired room temperature.
- Allergen Clear function to neautralise and eliminate allergens caught in the filter, ensuring a clean air throughout your home.
- Airflow Direction to adjust the louvres up/down and right/left angles or activate swing mode.
- Weekly Timer to set up to 4 timer operations a day (max 28 per week). Once set, the unit will turn on and off at the specified times of the day repeatedly.
- 3D Auto Mode button to activate the three independent air flow controls allowing for an even airflow to be delivered across the entire room.
- Child Lock function to disable the controller and prevent inadvertent changes to the control settings from the youngest members of the family.
- Night Setback to maintain your room temperature during cold conditions, even when the room is unattended.
For more information on the functions available and how to access them on your remote control, please refer to your unit’s user manual.
Control your system using your smart device (iPhone, iPad) or internet browser via to easy to use IntesisHome app.
- Control the set temperature, operation mode and fan speed.
- Control your system via your Google or Amazon smart speaker device.
- Control your system using Voice Command.
- Set up ‘favourite’ scenes and activate them with a single tap.
- Set your system to respond to the weather, you arriving home, calendar events + more**.
- Receive instant notifications and email updates and create usage logs**.
*Wi-Fi control requires MH-AC-WIFI-1 Wi-Fi adaptor (sold separately)
**In conjunction with IFTTT and other apps (must be downloaded separately).
***Some additional functions may not be available via IntesisHome app.