The BRONTE® split system heat pump is our larger capacity series and the ideal solution for heating and cooling of larger spaces within your home.
Incorporating the same advanced fan blade technology used in the development of jet engines, the BRONTE® heat pump features a market leading long reach airflow allowing it to efficiency deliver a powerful yet quiet and evenly distributed airflow.
- Advanced jet air technology delivering long reach airflow
- Allergen clear system to capture and eliminate allergens
- Wide range of convenient timer functions
- Energy efficient R32 refrigerant
- Optional Wi-Fi control
|Power supply||1 Phase 220~240V 50Hz|
|CapacityØ||Cooling T1||kW||7.1 (2.3~8.3)|
|Heating H1||8.0 (2.0~10.9)|
|InputØ||Cooling T1||kW||1.84 (0.48~2.4)|
|Heating H1||2.02 (0.4~3.4)|
|Max running current||A||17|
|Energy label||Cooling T1||Stars||3|
|Sound power level (JIS C9612)||Cooling(Outdoor)||dB(A)||65|
|Sound pressure level (JIS C9612)Ø||Cooling(Indoor)||dB(A)||43-40-36-24|
|Silent mode sound pressure level||Cooling(Outdoor)||dB(A)||43|
|External dimensions (HXWXD)||Indoor||mm||339x1197x262|
|Refrigerant piping||Liquid line||mm||Ø6.35|
|Connection method||Flare connection|
|Pre charged to pipe length||m||15|
|Clean filter||Allergen Clear & Photocatalytic Washable Deodorizing Filter|
Wireless remote control
- Use the Mode button to select from Cool, Heat, Dry, or Fan Only operation or let the unit do it automatically when you select Auto option.
- Activate Hi Power mode to achieve the desired room temperature faster.
- Activate Allergen Clear function with a simple click of a button. Run for approximately 90 minutes, this program is designed to eliminate the allergens commonly found in the room air and effectively lock them away from your airflow.
- For maximum comfort, easily adjust Airflow Direction in your room by simply pressing L/R (for horizontal swing) and U/D (for vertical swing) buttons.
- By combining a start timer with a stop timer, you can register up to 4 timer operations a day (max 28 per week). Once set, the Weekly Timer will faithfully start or stop the system at a specified time of the day repeatedly.
- Select 3D Auto button to activate the three independent air flow controls allowing for an even airflow to be delivered across the entire room.
- Use Child Lock function to disable the controller and prevent inadvertent changes to the control settings from the youngest members of the family.
- Enable Night Setback to maintain your room temperature during cold conditions, even when the room is unattended.
For more information on the functions available and how to access them on your remote control, please refer to your unit’s user manual.
- Turn the air conditioner on before you arrive home
- Change how the system has been programmed if you will be arriving home late
- Access the current room temperature of your home when you are at work or away from home.
- Program the air conditioner with a calendar schedule in an easy and intuitive way.
- Set the desired temperature, mode and fan speed.
- Control both the left/right louvers and the up/down louvers.
- The anti-frost function prevents the indoor temperature from reaching freezing point. By setting the temperature on a special set point, the unit will turn off before the temperature of the room becomes too cold.
Note: Wi-Fi control is optional and requires IS-IR-WI-FI-1 Wi-Fi adaptor sold separately.